Monday, June 21, 2010

Lonely Life in Kampar --- Day 10

today we were late 2 class cz sum1 was late to fetch us..
while waiting my fren to cum fetching me~~
surprisingly i met my secondary skul fren..
and she is living the same house wif me..
v r housemates now..HAHA

for the Japanese lecture class today..
another boring class..
v juz sat there for doing nothing cz v didnt bring our text books to campus..
today my mood was nt gud..
i was rude to my fren cz she kept talking beside me..
sorry..i reli couldnt manage my emotion sumtimes..
reli sorry..
after bac home...
stil feeling nt gud...
haiz...
juz feel myself very bad cz i didnt pick up his calls..
cz i didnt feel like wana talk on the phone..
sorry my dear ♥

tomoro wil b having another quiz...
its nt hard but i dun hav the mood to study for it...

:)
try to cheer myself up...
prefer alone in this moment

No comments:

Post a Comment