Saturday, June 12, 2010

~HeHe~

Saturday again...
but for last sat..it was reali damn boring for me...
tis sat...im damn x10000 happy
cz he's bak to me..
woohooo~~~~ ♥

actuali planned to go his house cz he doesnt wan to go for movie
he juz wana stay at home...cz miss home..
he's homesicker...wakakak.. :)
he goes to taiping to fetch her cousin sis to bak to ipoh 4 sum reason..
so,he dates me at nite...
wow ♥
where shud v go 2nite???
what shud v do 2nite???
hohoho...though im nt wif him nw...
but a very very happy feeling is wif me now...
cant for 4 the nite to cum..

pls..sunday...pls dun cum to me so fast...
i dowan him to leave me tat fast..
NOOOooo..:(

well...i think i shall enjoy the moment now..
ngek ngek ngek...
no one wil und how happy im feeling ^^

hoping to hav a nice outing wif u 2nite ♥
muackz

No comments:

Post a Comment