Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Lonely Life in Kampar --- Day 9

these few days kampar's weather is damn cool..
i like this somewhat freeze n cool feeling ♥
early in the morning..i was lazy to wake up frm my sweet dream..
looked at my hp...it showed 8.21am...
a gust of feeling i was having :''shud i skip my class later?"
struggling for awhile...
went to prepare myself in a hurry as i was quite late..
i dun wan my fren to wait me impatiently..

1st tutorial class 2day..
suddenly thought of wat v shud do for our group assignment..
one of the member went to consult the tutor..
it was reli shocked when the tutor told us tat he didnt noe wat to do about the assignment
a big SWT >.<'''''
im the leader in the sub ---> Business Research
how am i going to start?
wat topic shud i choose?
all the responsibility has put onto my shoulder..
i do not now how to balance it..
my group members...plz do help me along too :(

tired after attending 4 hours lecture classes..
took a short nap after bak frm campus
in the middle of my dream..
received his call ♥
so nice to listen yr voice..
tis week probably u're nt cuming bak..
so sad..mayb next week u're nt cuming bak oso..
i do not noe how long shud i wait for yr return..
nvm...i wil juz wait...
i wil receive yr call avday for sure...
many many calls per day...
cant stop myself to praise u here.
u're reali a gud guy tat i've met in my life..
i wouldn't feel regret of choosing u as my bf..
yr sincere care,love,concern wil b very much appreciated ♥
tq my dear...
sorry sumtimes i hav showed u my bad temper..
but u juz tolerate wif me..
u juz dun wan to let me sad...
u admit avthing is yr fault..
im reali damn damn damn x10000 BAD...
tq for nt leaving me til now..
hopefully can celebrate our 3rd year anniversary =D

currently is in tired mood..
these few days got not enuf of sleeping...
tomoro wil b bak to ipoh...
woohooo...

-hApPy-

No comments:

Post a Comment