Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Lonely Life in Kampar --- Day 5

~tis morning...received a bad news frm my bro..
he told me tat both of us couldnt get the car sticker..
WTH~~~!!!
its extremely pulled my mood down...
im hoping to get it but failed..
have been failed twice adi..
UTAR..y cant u jz let me get once...???
a big SIGH...
i guess i nit to ma fan my fren to fetch me along...
thanks yeou meng n sorry for giving u problem..

after class...went to celebrate birthday wif frens at Tesco..
onli a small surprise for her..
hope u like it girl..
after celebration..went bac to campus to continue our classes til 8pm...
but lari kuat-kuat during break..
HAHAHA...
we're damn naughty..

2day im quite tired..
n im nt feeling well after eating the cake...
seems cant digest at all...
say no to Tesco's Kings cake shop...
aiks...yucks...

3G wif him awhile using maxis...
juz miss him so much..
didnt care the expensive charges..hehe...

ntg special bout 2day...
gud nite..
its a bit early for me..

Finally...hoping ♥ You to have a nice rest after the torturing tonnes of works.

No comments:

Post a Comment