Monday, June 7, 2010

Lonely Life in Kampar --- Day 4

stil the same as last week..
reached kampar around 12pm sumthing..
went to print notes...
walau..the boss was so gud..
he used to giv me discount owaz as im his frequent customer..
hehe..thanks..

attended 2 classes..missed one Japanese class as we didnt hav the notes..
omg..we were juz so lazy actuali..
once reached home...a gust of bad feeling came towards me again..
i reali hope he's here wif me...sobs...
this week he stil doesnt noe he wil bac anot...sigh T.T
wat i can do juz wait for his return.. :(

yor...2day met my bro twice..
once in campus one once outside the shop..
n ebel..1st time i talked to her...she's nice... :)

hav a nice n long chat wif him on the phone ♥
feel happy,warmth and sweet wif yr concern..
thanks my dear ♥
i noe u're having pressure in yr job n u told me u wish to take mc for nt going to work..haha
juz "tahan" le...4 months wil pass veli veli soon..
i console myself again n again...
well..shud go to bed right nw..

last bt nt least..
special thanks to Jasmine as my companion owaz..thanks alot :P
i do appreciate alot..reali ♥

GOOD NIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment