Tuesday, May 11, 2010

New Laptop

i've got my new laptop ~~~~~wheeee
special thanks to my beloved DAD
its ACER brand..n my previous old laptop oso ACER brand as well
My new laptop..love it so much

Perhaps,the old one i used to download lots of drama til it gets flooded of viruses..
ni i've been using for almost 3 years..broke up 3 times..
i install it into window 7 which my laptop is not capable to do it...
n yet..i didnt care...it ends up like.. :(
whithin 10 minutes..it can hang at least 3-4 times
sometimes wil reali get fed up with this..
so i requested my dad to buy a new one..
after comparing other brands..FINALLY..
i chose ACER...
i wil take very well care of my new laptop..hopefully
and i wil let my dear to install some software into it..
he's expert in managing all my laptop's problem..
so no worries anymore..ngek ngek ngek :P

This year..i've got a new car,a new laptop..
i do wish i can hv a new hp ---->Sony Satio
but last year i was just bought a new hp n96
so i wouldnt have much money to buy my targeted hp..
well...i plan 2 save money to buy it..
mayb u guys wil feel that im a kind of ppl tat love to waste money..
YES!!! im...
i like to follow trend as every Gemini does..
its a sign of GEMINI
i luv buying new hp,new clothes,new shoes,new bags,all kinds of assessories..
hehe...

should stop right here~~
update more when im free

No comments:

Post a Comment