Monday, May 10, 2010

New Comer :)

GREAT~~finally i created a blog 4 myself which i can write whatever i like here..
it takes so much time 4 me to noe how 2 make it bcz sum1 doesnt wan 2 teach me..im not keen in designing..so pls dun criticise me ya =p

well~~well~~well~~
currently im having my sem break..woo hoo..FINALLY
i do hope i shall enjoy it 2 the max.. :P
he's stil having final til tis cuming saturday n for sure im waiting for his returns
wil he giv me surprise for my birthday? I DONT THINK SO~haha..sorry dear
im demanding a necklace from my mum for my 21st birthday present..
but...hopeless...T.T
well...i do get alot tis year..
1st..my dad buys me a new car
2nd..my dad is going to buy me a new laptop
mayb its for my birthday prsent i guess..i console myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment