Saturday, May 29, 2010

I'm Back

~Woohoo~ im back
seems like i've never updated my blog long time ago :)

well...time passes reali fast..
im gonna bac to Uni life..
omg..i do hope i 've more holidays pls...
sigh T.T

lonely sem is coming nearer n nearer to me...
NOOOOoooo

just got my results...damn bad..
promise myself next sem i muz b more hardworking..

dont b lazy to class..
dont day dreaming in the class..

dont b talkative in the class..
~HAHA...
hopefully i can do it yea..:)

few days ago just did my manicure..

it looks very nice..
and it's FOC..Wee^^
nice??hehe...
he says its nice...woohoo

he promises me to go jj wif me 2nite..
wil b having a nice outing wif him 2nite..
WEEEeeee ♥
miss u so much as i've been a week nvr meet u..
i've got lots of things wana tel u once i meet u 2nite..
muacks..

stop right here..
gonna update more yea :)


No comments:

Post a Comment