Sunday, May 23, 2010

~KL~

Currently im in kl for the 3rd day
♥Yesterday was a gud day for me bcz finally i can get to go shopping wif him ♥
Yesterday (23/5),i went to One Utama wif my siblings...
we went to take our lunch at Shogun Japanese Buffet...
Aiks...the foods not nice,drinks nt nice..avthing not nice
~so...no 2nd time.. :)
after i had finished my lunch,he came to meet me..
woohoo...but v onli managed to shop for 2-3 hours as my siblings wana bac home early...so sad T.T
spent so much til i broke now...

well...his intership starts today..
hopefully avthing goes very very well to him
the nightmare has finally come to me...
i stil couldnt imagine the life when im in kampar
last time when u were there,i used to receive yr cal or u wil cum to my hostel after my class..
v took lunch/dinner 2geta avday,u came my hostel avday... :(
but now..i wil b all alone...i guess after yr working time i onli could receive yr calls...
so bad :(:(
i reali hope i've more holidays..
i dun wana bac to kampar...sobs T.T

well,i stil nit to accept the truth that he is nt by my side just for this sem...
ya..its onli one sem..
it wil pass very very soon...i tel myself...just to console myself

stop right here... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment