Tuesday, July 20, 2010

3rd Year Anniversary ♥

well..2day is a special day for me n my hubby
cz its our 3rd year anniversary
but dont get the chance to celebrate wif u cz u're nt wif me right now
perhaps wil celebrate once u r bak to ipoh..

hubby,allow me to say a very big THANKS to u..
thanks for yr luv;
thanks for yr care;
thanks for yr concern;
thanks for yr jokes;
aiks...too many to thank..
he's juz so best in my heart..
thanks again


its raining right now..
haven taken my dinner yet
n i reli feel tired of thinking where to eat..
so i guess in the cuming weeks i wil prefer to oder delivery..
its a right choice for me as im a lazy worm to go out as well
hee^^

as i mentioned in the previous post..
tis week is a hectic week for me..
tonnes of works to be completed
yet stil nid to do revision for 2 mid terms
omg >.<''
its pretty tired..
feel so relieve tat tomoro's morning class is cancelled..
so tonite i can burn the midnight oil for my mid term
:( so sad

hmmm..nt having gud mood 2day
didnt noe the reason as well..
got angry easily but luckily my frens didnt mind of it..
sorry yea..

*miss u so much right now though i juz received yr calls few mins ago*
T.T


No comments:

Post a Comment