Friday, July 16, 2010

STRESS

since when i hav not been updating my blog?
i guess im too busy these few days wif my assignments n busy studying for my mid term..
yet,i find out tat i do nt hav time to complete so many things all at once..
as i noe,v hav just completed onli one assignment out of 6..
5 more to go..
OMG...i wish i reli could run away frm tis..

thursday went to visit a company named UNISEM..
wow,its reli indeed large company located at Simpang Pulai..
there are more than thousand of workers i guess..
so hard to find parking in the parking lots..
thanks Mr.Ooi for spending yr time to giv explaination of the process of the company
:)

b4 going to to visit the company..
a little arguements arrised among us..
i guess there is a gap btw us..
nvm..its ok..
i wil just b myself without caring how u guys think of me..
i stil hav my bestie ---> Charlotte to be wif me all the time..
HAHA..♥

im sick..ulcers growing avwhere inside my mouth..
one at the lips,one below my tongue n one in my throat..
can imagine how painful is it??
so much painful whenever i swallow my foods..
wat happen to me??
ulcer is my best fren 4ever
T.T

:)
hope to stay more happily than b4 wif u..
sorry i made u sad once again..
u're sick n yet nid to make me feel happy..
sorry my dear..
it cant deny tat u're the best one..
i just very much hate myself for being liketat..
yea,seriously..
im weak in controlling my temper..
and i used to put all my anger towards u..
n u..accept all my grumbles,accept all the angers frm me..
haiz..y am i tat bad??
sigh!! seriously nid to change myself frm worst to gud..
HAHA..can i do tat???
ERM...ermmmmm....
perhaps...i CAN :)

tomoro wil b having my 1st mid term..
stil left one chapter not yet finish..
wil continue studying after tis..
wish me luck..people..
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment