Sunday, July 25, 2010

stil awake

yes,til now im stil blaming myself for the mistake i had made
the feeling is juz like couldnt get off frm me
seriously it annoys me loads
well,as my fren n hubby told me,it was a PAST tense
so dont let it makes me to feel unhappy
but..im reali sad n regret of my stupid action
how i wish the time can reverse bak n i hav one more chance to make the decision
ntg i can do except blaming myself
feel so much sorry to him as im the one who destroying the whole plan
guilty~guilty~guilty~
juz hate myself damn much

well..av1 should look forward bt nt backwards
i wil juz keep tis deep inside my heart
keep reminding myself nt to repeat the mistakes
but sumtimes things are unpredictable
n seems like its fated
cant predict wat wil happen next
=p a piece of advice
appreciate wat u hav now

To my hubby ♥
yes,u snatch my heart away
yes,i found the right person as my Mr.Right n i swear u're the last one who can stay inside my heart
with yr presence,yes,u lead me to a cheerful life
yes,im not lonely to pass thru single bits of my life
yes,my life fills wif yr luv,care,concern.....alot...
little promise made by myself
i wouldnt make yr heart gets hurt anymore
yes,plz accept all my apologies frm me
i noe i reali do it badly to u often
sorry...million of sorry
i promise in the coming days,months,years til endless
i wil b the one who hold yr hands tight
walk into the determined path 2geta wif u
cheer n light up yr life with no worries n burdens
i PROMISE
allow me to say a simple three words to u
I LOVE U HUBBY
I ♥ YOU

*seriously waiting for yr next return*
muackz ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment