Tuesday, July 6, 2010

^^

yest didnt get to update my blog cz i was veli tired..
yest's class started at 9.30am..
means i hav to drive bac frm ipoh around 7 sumthing..
when v all reached the class..
v were so shocked tat y the class was empty..
didnt think too much n sat thr n waited for our tutor..
15mins passed...n yet nobody came in..
my frens went to the office n asked izit our class has been postponed or changed to other venue
after they came bac onli got 2 noe that our tutor went for training..
WHY???y onli 5 of us never know bout it..=.=''
so lame...

for 2day..finally my presentation was over..
hurray~~~~
but stil gt alot of assignments r waiting for me..
3 more weeks to complete..
within these 3 weeks...3 mid terms too :(
today's mood was nt gud towards sum1..
was nt having gud attitude towards the person..
y i wil get so much angry of the person???
for me..i wouldnt hate or angry my frens around me..
but tat person who makes me to stay away frm..
nvm...juz tel myself nt to make me down juz cz of the person!!

well...make a decision for myself regarding sumthing
n there is no turning bac once i make decision..
mayb u wil oppose me...but no doubt i wil change..
tats me..sorry if u dun agree wif me..
cz i sacrifice too much..
its time for me to stop n hav a rest..
i'll juz enjoy my life here without any burden..

as the saying goes..
"HAPPY GOES LUCK"
i wil stay more happily than b4..PERHAPS..

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment