Wednesday, July 7, 2010

~.~

tomoro v hav to pay a visit to a company which is located at Simpang Pulai..
its one of our assignments..
feel veli nervous bout what questions shud v ask during the interview sessions??
yor..i cant speak veli fluent english..
hahaa..i wil juz push my frens in front to ask all bout it..
ngek ngek..
im so bad..

not having gud feeling when attending the classes today..
mostly is regarding the problem..
am i reli making the wrong decision??
i do feel guilty..
but wat action shud i take..??
shared my problem wif one of my fren..
yea..she reli und me veli well..
i juz wan to protect myself frm hurting..
its veli fair for me if i do tis..
plz dun blame me if u realise tat im changing in2 another personalities..
im changing..
wat do i change??
slowly u wil get to noe..
but a phrase tat strongly describes me..
GAME OF LOVE,IM DEFINITELY A LOSER
:(
im nt the one u met last time..hope tat u can accept the new me

my fren dated me to watch football match later..
aiks...i hav no single interest to watch football..
haha...
whenever they chat bout foorball..
i juz keep quiet cz i noe ntg bout it..
feel shy..LOL

tomoro hav to drive to campus as my fren doesnt wan to go..
nvm..
going to bed soon..
gus nite av1

No comments:

Post a Comment