Friday, July 23, 2010

Touched surprise T.T

he secretly came bak frm KL on thursday..
i didnt noe bout it at all..
so sad tat day i had bak to ipoh..
actuali i planned not to bak ipoh as two mid terms fell on fri n sat..
but i did afraid of loneliness..

at the end,after my lecturer class then headed bak to ipoh..
had a little arguement wif him as he told me he asked his "fren" to pass me the gift..
i felt tat its reli meaningless if u ask sum1 to pass the things to u but not u directly pass it to me..
all the while i had been mistaken u..

at nite..u called me..
n asked me once again whether i can bak early on fri~~
i rejected u once again as i was stil having heavy mood towards u..
actuali u were in kampar tat time..
since u wanted to giv me surprise,u chose to hide all the feelings deep inside ur heart n juz allowed me to put all my anger towards u..
n yet u didnt blame me anything..

i feel so much guilty now!!!
sorry hubby..

when it came to fri..

around 1.20pm,u sent sms to me..
as usual,u wil b having ur lunch in kl..
so i didnt think so much..
i juz tot u wan to "tam" me happy..
but i stil didnt turn gud n being rude to u again T.T
u asked me what time wil i bak kampar again??

since u said ur "fren" wil b leaving kampar soon..
so i forced to bak kampar early...
i drove in btw the speed of 100-120..
wau..can imagine how fast i drove tat day..
hee^^
after reaching kampar,received ur cal again..

u asked me to go down n wait ur "fren" for his cuming..
i ran down in a hurry with my notes..
kept peeping outside..
suddenly...HE ♥ appeared in front of me..
i was so surprised..
reli reli surprise...
i stared at him for few seconds n stil couldnt blif tat
he was right in front of me..
yup...its reli him..
i ran towards him n gave him a tight hug
*hugs*
tears flew down
thanks hubby for givin me a such surprise..
a light kiss for u..thanks HUBBY..

luv u deep inside my heart..
in other words..if i didnt bak ipoh on thurs..
i could hav 2 days to be wif u..
sigh T.T
wasted one day
:(:(
u explained avthing to me..
ur "fren" u referred to was YOU actuali..

HAHA..i reli get cheated by u..
hubby..u did a great job
*claps*

well..v celebrated our anniversary at Pizza Hut.
wif Stanley n his gf..

lol..i was so shy to face her actuali as im not veli friendly enuf
hee^^
the cake tat bought by Hubby n travelled frm KL

overall...the surprise i luv it so much

thanks HUBBY
i do appreciate wat u hav done for me^^
deep in my heart,i make a small promise for myself..
i swear..i wil never break ur heart make u sad anymore
:)

muackz..
I LOVE YOU




No comments:

Post a Comment