Friday, July 9, 2010

Busy days

these few days were busy wif my tonnes of works..
seems those works are endless..
whenever think of the assignments..
mood fluctuates up n down..
easy to get angry..
ya..sumtimes nid to control my emotion or else my frens wil start blaming on my attitude..
hee^^

as i mentioned for the last post..
suppose our group members hav to pay a visit to the company..
but,in the early morning,i received a bad news frm my fren
she told me the company postponed to next week...
oh gosh!!
its totally afftecting our plans..
as v stil nid to cope wif other assignments..
no choice..hav to go on the cuming thursday..
after tat..wil sit for mid term on fri..
super hectic life is cuming nearer n nearer..
i'll definitely get mad soon..
as v plan,after settling all those assginements..v shall enjoy to the MAX!!!
shooping...movie..mayb ipoh one day trip..
so bad tat i hav to b the driver..

this week hubby is nt cuming bac..
its ok..im slowly getting used to it without him by my side..
im getting independent as i can..
manage things as i could..
say YES to myself..

gud nite av1
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment