Sunday, July 11, 2010

Mixed Feelings~

sunday again...
time flies reli fast..
sisters are on the way bac to kl..
so sad..duno when can c them again..
perhaps two weeks or more than that..
T.T
im alone in my room...facing my laptop..
ntg i can do except fb,drama,assignments..
mum starts grumbling me tat i shouldnt face too long of my laptop
as it harms my health oso..hehe...

my 3rd year anniversary is cuming soon..
any idea of how to celebrate it???
gosh..im weak in planning all these types of thgs..
nid to seek help frm frens again..
he told me he has bought an exp anniversary gift for me
thx to my beloved hubby ♥
looking forward to meeting u my hubby..
but when u gonna cum bac to me..??
T.T
dun tel me another 2 weeks i hav to wait u..

tonite hav to start studying for my coming mid term which is on fri..
theory paper again..boring..boring..
lots of theories n terms nid to memorise..
yea..study life is like that..
v hav no choice..juz work more harder..

stop right now..
happy weekend av1
:)




No comments:

Post a Comment