Saturday, July 3, 2010

♥ Outing wif Hubby ♥

went to JJ wif hubby today~~
planned to watch movie thr but the latest time is 5 sumthing..
so..cancelled!!! sobs T.T
i missed it again..
i hav missed so many movies...im outdated...oh no!!!
after tat..headed to my lovely Padini..
saw one Seed short pant..it cost RM99
he shoke his head when i told him i wished to buy tat pants..
he said tat im reli wasting money..
sigh~~ended up didnt buy anything in Padini..
next..headed to Vinci n bought a slipper..
i felt heartache when i saw hubby sitting down thr n waiting for me to try the shoes..
i noe he was tired tat time yet didnt grumble anything 2 me..
thx hubby ♥
my both legs were damn pain as i wore high heel shoe..
its injured...so pain T.T
hubby treated me a large mocha blended..
wow...my love one..he ordered chicago cheesecake..
yaks...i hate cheese...super duper hate..
veli smelly..HAHAHA
sorry :)

tomoro he is leaving again..
hope to meet him again b4 he leaves..
another 3 weeks i hav to wait him for his return..
:( so sad !

No comments:

Post a Comment