Thursday, July 1, 2010

EEeeeeepoh ♥

got bac home around 1.30pm today...
took a short nap..
actuali planned to take a long nap but half way of sleeping
received sweet cal frm him ♥
well..
since i cant fall into sleep again..
went out to pack my lovely food --> Laksa
due to my mouth has 4 ulcers
it caused me so much difficulty to finish my bowl of laksa..
so bad
finished one episode of drama..eyes oredi half closed
swtiched off my laptop n directly went to sleep
guess wat..
i slept for 3 hours n not willing to wake up..
how cum i can b so tired??

mum came bac..
asked bout how's my ear..
i told her its okie but im having sore throat n ulcers as well
she urged me to c doctor..
i rejected..i dun wan tablets of medicine to be wif me again..
im weak i noe..
wat causes me to feel liketat??
i hav no idea oso..
my mum told me my face has turned fat n asked me izit the medicine's effect??
i hav no idea oso...
i juz feel veli veli tired..
sumore i stil nid to finish up my presentation slides n assignments n journals
plz..i hav to rest more...
:(

he told me he wil b cuming bac this week..
hopefully he wouldnt change his mind..
i hav not been meeting him for 3 weeks
how sad is tat..
miss him so much...♥
thx 4 ur concern...i noe u're shy to speak it out to me
but nvm...i und..
feel touched once u scolded me owaz stay up too late juz indeed to watch drama..
feel sweet when u ask me to slp early..
u do reli care me i noe..
glad to b wif u..
dear..im here waiting u to cum bac to me yea

cant wait 2 c u..muacks

juz got to noe i hav to go KL to interview one of the company
nt so willing to go thr as its a one day trip..
i requested my fren nt to stay overnite thr cz it might b veli costly to us..

ntg to write..
stop here
:)
gud nite av1

No comments:

Post a Comment