Sunday, July 18, 2010

Week 8

time flies sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fast
it comes to week 8
means its the tough week for me n as well as my groupmates
3 mid terms,within tis week nid to complete 3 assignments as the due date is at week 9
anybody can help saving me out frm this??
totally in stress n for sure i wil b turning in2 hot temper..
sorry guys..if i couldnt control my emotion plz dun blame me..
i noe u guys r in streesful condition as me..
well...i blif the tough moment wil pass soon

tomoro wil b sitting for my japanese mid term.
the most hated sub among 7 subs..
stil weak in recognising those words...
JAPANESE LANGUAGE is reli nt my cup of tea
:(

my best fren ----> ULCERS
growing avwhere again..
now is in the tongue..
i wonder y "they" luv me so much??
the 1 in my throat is the most painful for me..
i frown whenever i swallow my foods..
sobs..plz get away frm me..T.T

well..2 more days is my 3rd year anniversary wif my hubby

do nt hav the chance to celebrate tis important day wif u
its ok...wil celebrate when u're bac to me..
feel like i hav many things to talk to u..
i hav not met u for 2 weeks..
perhaps is one month..
cz i noe u're nt able to cum bac due to sum reasons..
how sad is tat..but luckily..
i wil receive over 5 calls frm u a day
thx hubby..muacks
thx for the gift u hav bought to me..
u told me is an exp gift..
stil wondering wats tat...
hehe ^^

gotta do revision now..
gud nite av1
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment