Monday, August 2, 2010

week 10

i tot i can update my blog avday b4 i get into bed
but it seems tat im getting lazier each day
how could it be??!!!
wow..its week 10..yes WEEK 10
the most relief moment was to pass up the most hectic assgnment---> BR
thanks av1 for the effort
=D

did my Japanese presentation 2day..
i noe its reali bad as i was juz holding the paper without eye contact..
lol...dun care as it was over.. woo hoo~~

tomoro wil b having EI role play..
which is a very challenging character for me
im so bad luck to pick up the most difficult character to act..
well..no blaming others..
its my luck to pick the draw..
juz let it be..
but i noe i reali couldnt act in serious as im too shy to act..
sorry ya my members...

had a nice chat wif my babe after the discussion..
but feel shy wif her bf's appearance..
hehe...sooner or later i guess i wouldn't b shy anymore
n for sure..it takes time...

im so happy ♥
hopefully can meet u very very soon..
n ntg can block me frm meeting u..
woo hoo...

gotta sleep soon
hav a nice sleep av1

No comments:

Post a Comment