Sunday, August 15, 2010

Bak To Kampar

The feeling of leaving is nt gud 2 me..
and i juz can say tat time reali passes so fast...
it seems like juz a blink n it comes to sunday adi :(
felt sad once i stepped into the train
i nvr wan to leave him BUT...T.T
he was so worrying n kept asking my fren to take care of me

well,my 4 days n 3 nights in KL was memorable to me
n the most happy moments for sure is wif my hubby ♥
he brought me wherever i wish to go
n we did spend alot in KL
guess wat..both of us almost spent RM800 in just 2 days
hubby bought alot than me..
n i juz managed to buy 2 clothes,1 short pant n bag :)

special for hubby ♥
im happy to be wif u all these days :)
thanks 4 taking care of me when i was nt feeling well due to period pain :)
thanks for bringing me to go wherever i wanted to go for so long
thanks for spending yr time to be wif me,shopping around n yet u didnt make any grumbles to me :)
sorry tat u couldnt take yr car for maintanence due to my coming
im quite worrying abt yr safety seriously..
u wil b bak 2 weeks later but i guess i wouldnt meet u..
sad~~~~

reached kampar quite late n i felt bad..
cuz my parents,my beloved hubby n sis were worrying abt my safety
they even stayed up til late night juz to wait for my calls
they wan to make sure tat i reached home safely
especially my mum ♥
she couldnt get into sleep cuz she has been waiting for my calls
sorry mum tat i hav made u worry me again :(

seriously nt in study mood
but i noe i hav to turn my study mood on
CPY..wake up plz..
no more staying bak at holiday mood

gotta slp right now
gud nite av1
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment