Friday, August 27, 2010

Undescribable Feelings

Wat feelings am i having now? I myself do not noe very well. Mixed feelings perhaps. Happy+sad+moody= ??? Couldnt hav the right answer rite? Yes,its the feeling im having now. Tomoro hubby's family will be going to KL to meet him. How i wish i could join them and hav fun. And for sure most importantly i can meet HIM. Sigh! Notes onli can be my companion these few weeks. I dun wan. T.T Seriously im having hard feeling. I couldnt explain why i wil hav this. Sum1 knows that? Can tell me? Its so suffering. =(

I told Hubby. I guess he knows my feelings. Onli he wil be able to understand me very well. Every single action or word is done or spoken by me,ke knows. Haha. Hopefully i can meet you very very soon. Hope that tomoro u wil b enjoying the moments wif yr lovely family. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment