Thursday, August 5, 2010

Its friday :)

Yup..its Friday..a lovely Friday..
but wat can i do for tis whole day??
mayb study 4 my finals??
awww..moods haven cum n found me yet..
hmm..well...i duno wat i can do seriously..
but for sure..2day is brand new day with no worries :)
av1 shud enjoy avday given by the GOD
treasure n cherish avthing u hav got

2day sister is cuming bac..woohoo
since when i never meet her??
3 weeks i guess..
sure my days wil full of laughters n joys..

av1 does nid improvements..
but it depends watever u wish to improve
though sounds quite hard,but if u work hard..
im sure u're gonna step into success path
yup..i wish i can b independent person which do nt rely on ppl so much
sumtimes things i nid to settle myself without any help frm others
i nid to train myself..
alright..juz see when can i success
erm..another thg is..
perhaps is my behavior..???
sumtimes im emotional n sumtimes i can b cheerful all the day.
as i noe its nt gud cuz ppl around u wouldnt like to guess y r u in down mood..
so,put a smiling face avday..
n ppl feels comfortable to mix wif u
aww..wil u guys think tat im "ki siao" if i laugh avday..??
HAHAHA...
anyway,im nt hard to mix wif..
i can chat whatever things wif u if u start a topic wif me..
cuz im talkative..
hee^^

im so much hoping next week wil cum 2 me faster..
ngek ngek~~
mega sales is started..
hope he wil control me frm buying unnecessary things again..

*special thanks to Charlotte n ah meng who walk into my life n lead me to a brighter life,without u both,i wil definitely nt a happy person.thanks alot.i wil appreciate u guys..heart ya ♥*

No comments:

Post a Comment