Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm Boring

I'm so boring now. Didnt go for classes these 2 days. But why am i here? Why i'm not in ipoh? Actually its a waste of my time to stay here for few days though i reali can focus on my studies. Tomoro will be attending class or else i will definitely feel that I'm useless to be here. I do not hav the mood to study yet. Notes put aside, facing my laptop the whole day. The onli moment that i can focus is at night. But what shall I do in this whole afternoon? Gosh, I'm damn boring here. Please save me out here.

Recently i'm learning makeup. Planning to start buying makeup stuffs. Hee^^ its a new start for me maybe. Actuali its quite hard to learn frm zero cuz i hav to seek sum experts to teach me. Well, i nid time to learn abt it.

Sumtimes if u think things into positive, it does make you feel gud rather than keep thinking into negative. I keep reminding myself not to be negative-minded, cuz the one who feel the pain n hurt is definitely the me. So, THINK POSITIVE CAN CURE EVERYTHING. (= Jia you lo me. Yest night had sum little argument wif him but at the end he managed to make me happy again. My fault again? I don't think so. Sigh. It's over. Dont wish to think abt it anymore.

Stay happy at each moment is very important. It's a simple job. Cheer up avday and you wil look nice. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment