Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sunday

Sunday again. Somehow i feel boring. Maybe my siblings didnt come bak this week, so for sure is lack of joys and laughter. Hmm..nothing special abt 2day, as usual today is family day and went to take lunch with relatives. It's gonna rain heavily, so it might be a gud weaher for me to take my nap.

Yest hubby made me not happy. Yes, he knew that i was not happy that moment. Guess what he did? He sang me songs juz indeed to make me happy, cheer me up. I burst into laughter and asked me whether nice anot!! (= He's just so cute cant deny that. Love the way he makes me happy, sometimes with his jokes, with his actions is totally melted my heart. Thanks yea.

Next week hubby will be cuming bak but i guess i wouldnt hav time to meet him as he wil b going to sumwhere else with his family members. Hopefully can meet u even just 5mins time. It's more than enuf. =(

3 more weeks wil sit for finals. Gudbye nice movie. I will see you again after my finals. HAHA. Gambate to myself and av1 too. (=

No comments:

Post a Comment