Thursday, August 12, 2010

KL-ing

wee^^ i was in KL since yest
and tis is the 1st time i take ktm all alone to reach KL
didnt noe when to get down d train
yest was like a noobie kept asking the girl who sat beside me..
HAHA
when got down d train..
i lost all my direction..
turned bac n front..
which i suppose to go??
duhh..i didnt care much n juz followed ppl to walk up the staircase..
i was breathing so hard as there r too many steppingstone
~.~
i saw my soh lou hubby ♥ was waiting thr for me adi
wat a relieved!!! i didnt make the wrong decision to folo ppl..HAHA
when hubby saw me n said for his 1st sentence
:" why do u look more n more skinny"
i didnt hav energy to talk to him as i was panting for breath..
after tat,we went to hav our "dinner" at Asia Cafe
n met wif Kelvin n his gf,sis , fren
too shy to face them..juz kept quiet n busy eating 4 my meals

hubby's place is a bit dirty..
guys r liketat,they seldom keep their things clean or tidy
things all over the floor
well,now im alone at home
juz nw had lunch wif hubby
guess wat!!!
he purposely walked bac frm his office n brought me for lunch
im so touched T.T
i treated him for MCD..hee^^
luv to see his hungry +greedy eating face..
so cute..
tonite wil b going to watch Salt 2geta wif his frens
:)

special thanks to Stanley to fetch me to train station
and lead me to the seat
haha...the train was moving slowly n he quickly jumped off
so funny..

well,hope time never goes on so fast
i wil very much appreciate d time im wif him..
stay happy..woo hooo

No comments:

Post a Comment