Monday, August 9, 2010

Tired

every monday for sure i wil feel super tired when i was attending classes
cuz i departed frm my house around 7.45am
imagine how early it was n i had to drive bac to kampar
duhhh :((
took my nap for almost 2 2/1 hours
many characters appeared in my dream
hubby ♥ appeared at the last scene n i stil could rmb wats his actions n words spoken by him..
aiks...bad boy!!! maks ♥

i realise tat my dark circles n eyebags r growing bigger n bigger..
hubby grumbles tat it looks more darker than b4
and urges me to sleep a little bit early..
feel warmth when he keeps sighing..HAHA
feel sweet deep inside my heart ♥

yaks...finals is cuming nearer n nearer
but y i couldnt hav the mood to prepare for it??
current mood=holidays mood
juz wish to throw avthing away n enjoy my moments wif hubby til max
wif no worries..
wif no obstructions
HAHA
but he's sick now..
hopefully he can recover asap
n hid beloved baby=CAR

well,stop right here
hoping to focus on my notes..
B....U...T...
ngek
:)

gud nite av1

No comments:

Post a Comment