Thursday, August 26, 2010

Bellyache!!!

Arrrrg. In the early morning i had a bad pain. Its bellyache. It makes me couldnt sleep well and stays awake most of the time. Finally i couldnt bear of the pain and wake up. Went to toilet twice and now im feeling betta. Seriously, i reali cant bear the pain of bellyache. It reali makes me very very suffer and sure cold sweats wil start dropping down. I guess i had eaten wrongly yest night.

It's friday. I tot today is a public holiday as my dad is not going for work. But my sis does go for work too. Wee^^ my third sis and her bf are on their way cuming bak. Woohoo^^ Im afraid i do not hav the mood to study. How?? My sis wil juz keep watching drama in front of me and it gets away of my attention frm studying.

Recently I'm not having good mood due to some matters happen around me. The bad feeling keeps staying inside my heart. Feel heartache. I guess im thinking too much. Well, for sure i wish to stay away frm these thgs. I keep reminding myself not to think so much, its betta i focus on my studies. Ntg is more important than studying now.
HAHA. I stil feel sleepy now. (=

Anyway,stay happy av1, and same do i. Show a smiling face to av1 around you. You make ppl happy and for sure you urself wil feel the happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment