Thursday, August 19, 2010

AGAIN

Again and again. It seems happen non-stop on me. Nightmare again and it couldnt stop apprearing terrible scenes in my dreams. What reali happen on me? Too much stress til i got nightmare? This seems impossible. >.< Hopefully i can reali hav a nice sleep tonite.

Somehow i feel lonely. I do not like the feeling of loneliness. But i cant do anything accept trying to find things to pass my time. Reading, watching,blogging and etc. I'm waiting him to bak from office n receiving his calls. One more month, he will flee away from working life and bak to me. We can stick 2geta owaz,meet avday and so on. I shall just wait. Hee^^

I noticed girls with earrings somewhat look very gud and nice. But i do not hav even one cuz i sked of the pain. I tried once when i was in Form3. I couldnt bear the pain and decided not to wear any earrings anymore. But as im growing older, i realise that girls shud hav wore earrings in order to look more nicer. I do plan to go piercing but I'm scared. Sigh! When i wil hav the courage to do one? Perhaps few years more. HAHA

Something enlightens me. Well, different ppl has different perceptions,views or ideas. If you feel that ppl's perception is strongly oppsing what you hav thought, kindly not to get angry or reject ppl, try to accept it though u're not agreeing with him/her. Av1 does hav the power or authority to speak or do whatever they wan. So, if u seriously couldnt accept, just leave without any anger or hate. Besides, av1 has his or her own style. Yup,sometimes we do copy ppl when they are looking gud or nice. But please bear in mind, don't copy 100% cuz u wil rather feel that u're living in ppl's shadow. Why not make up yr own style and live in yr own world? I guess u wil feel more comfortable rather than keep follwing ppl rite? Agree? Haha.. sometimes i do copy ppl's style like how they dress up,how they make up a stylish hairstyle and etc. I will just be myself owaz n try to be the perfect one. I guess av1 of us can do that rite? Jia you!

I wish i could improve my English more in order to write more complete sentences. As im doing my degree now, but somehow i feel that i onli manage to write simple english. Duhh.. how could it be?? No doubt i wil stay at tis spot. I shud hav moved forward to improve my english to the deeper level. Gambate to myself. I know i can do it very well. Seriously, i can write but i couldnt speak fluently. when I'm asked to answer questions, for sure i will speak hesitatingly and nid time to think how to complete the sentences. =(

Stop right here. Hav a nice day everyone and stay happy owaz. (=

No comments:

Post a Comment