Monday, August 30, 2010

Poor Utar

What happen to my utar portal? I cant even print out my exam slip. I call for the FBF and asked abt it. The staff told me wil giv me a cal bak after that. But til now i even nvr receive any cal frm them. This can prove that they hav poor service. No wonder b4 i start stepping into utar, I heard lots of ppl complaining abt utar. Now, i can reali und their feelings as im one of the victims. Sigh. Sad and disappointed towards UTAR. Cant they just improve a bit in everything??

Just now had a nice high tea session wif my sis. Secret recipe ♥ . Ordered my favourite Chocolate Banana and Ice Blended Mocha Expresso. NICE. Fully satisfied.

I noe im getting skinny and and skinny nowadays til i get scolded by parents again. Actually i noe wats the reason. I started to dislike eating meat foods which included chicken,pork etc. I onli luv tom yam, laksa and other snacks. Mayb im eating unhealthy these few weeks thats why my weight keeps dropping like a slope. As i noe my current weight is 42.7kg. Too light?? Haha. I guess its fit to my body size la. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment