Monday, August 23, 2010

I do not feel good :(

I had a bad feeling since yest nite. Thinking of something that makes me couldnt fall into sleep. That's so-called INSOMNIA. Today morning received a msg frm fren that he didnt want to go for classes 2day. Wee^^ So all of us for sure not going at all too. Mayb this week is our self-set Study Week.

I do not feel good. Many negative thoughts hav rushed towards my mind and it makes me into down mood. Yes, you know that. But i choose to keep quiet, not telling in details to you cuz I noe that once i tel you, argument arises. I'm juz trying to avoid it. Yup, perhaps it seems that im hiding my feelings from you, but sumtimes its nt necessary that i tel every single of my feeling. But til now, you couldnt read my mind, you do not know what i want from you actually and it does make me feel disappointed again and again. Feeling so down but you're not the one I wish to talk to. I nid frens to be my listener. T.T

Sigh. Just let it be. I don not want my day fills with sadness. Well, I'm trying to make myself look betta rather than showing sad face to my frens. Hehe.. All the best to myself. Gotta study now.

No comments:

Post a Comment