Monday, August 16, 2010

Simple Day

i was late 2day due to my wrong-set-alarm
quite rush for it as my fren was waiting down thr
my both legs' muscle cause me difficulty to walk properly
i guess im doing too much walking when i was in KL
=(

somehow,im missing my days in KL
n i noe tat tis is the last chance 2 go as finals is around the corner
i shall put more effort in it rather than keep thinking of shopping,hav fun o watever
seems like i wil nvr serious in my studies b4
NO,it shouldnt happen to me
future is more important than avthing
n my parents are putting so much hope on me
no more making them to feel disappointed on me
i promise =)
sumtimes i do curious why ppl can get so many As in their studies bt nt me?
how they do it?
holding their books avday,av min, av seconds???
perhaps..they just cant live without books i guess..
HAHA
i shall learn frm them (:

im broke now cuz i hav spent too much in KL
my fren feels shocked when i took out my receipt n showed him how many things i bought in KL
he calculated for me
the figure is around RM800++
haiz..i hav to save money frm now onwards
no more spending extravagantly anymore

hubby tells me tat he wil help me formatting my old laptop
woohoo..u're juz too gud..
juz for me ya ♥
every fren of mine tells me that both of us do look alike
perhaps its so-called 夫妻相~
haha..i duno..
*yr hugs make me warmth*
*yr words make me sweet*
*yr care makes me lighten up my days*
*yr appearance has walked into my life n lead me to a more brighter life*
THANK YOU
thanks so much ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment