Tuesday, August 3, 2010

life is tough

finally settled down all those assignments n mid terms
onli left for presentation
den wil work very hard for the cuming final
:(
tough life is cuming nearer n nearer.
n i juz wana say tat time flies superb fast
seems like i stil couldnt catch up anything
CPY..plz dun b lazy in yr studies..
be serious,be hardworking n strive for the best..
yes..im sure i can do it..

just sent my fren n her hubby to bus station.
they r heading bac to Melaka..
i bet she wil spend 1k ++ to buy her own stuffs,rite??
HAHA..sorry

juz realise tat tis sem has got many unhappy things happen around me
critisism n arguments happen frequently..
gap is getting wider n wider..
sooner o later frm 5 members wil b turning into 3
if u realise tat frens around u are leaving one by one..
i guess u hav to bear in mind tat..
whether is it yr problem or...????
or is it yr attidude has sum problems n made frens keep leaving u??
plz dont blame others since they r not wrong to leave u

for me..now i wil very much appreciate frens around me..
yes,sumtimes im emotional
but i can sure tat..i wont easily get angry towards my frens unless u hav done sumthing tats over my expectation n rude to me...
i wil juz stay away frm u..
tats the way to negelct ppl..

ppl..do appreaciate wat u hav now.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment