Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Starve myself!!!

i nvr take my dinner at outside for yest n 2day
cuz i wish to save money to spend in KL..
very stupid rite??
i onli can drink milo + KoKoKrunch as my dinner
n yet it stil doesnt make me full enuf..
no choice..perhaps its time to keep fit :)
hubby begs me to eat..
but i lie him tat my house has lots of foods to eat..
hee^^

FINALLY...FINALLY
avthing is over..
no more mid term
no more presentation
woo hoo..
we're flee away frm stress
how gud is it ♥

tomoro wil b leaving kampar n heading to kl for 4 days
this is the 1st time i take ktm to KL to meet my hubby
reali cant wait to meet u
n this is the 1st time i nvr bac ipoh for 2 weeks..
gonna miss my parents much T.T
i couldnt imagine how many things i wil buy in kl??
how much i spend in kl??
hee^^

yest's nite was in angry mood cuz one of my housemates invited many of his frens to my house
they made noise for almost 3 hours..
n made me couldnt focus on my things..
how i wish i can go down n ask them shut up..
grrrrr >.<

ntg to write abt..
stop here..
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment