Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Disappointed!!

Today is the 3rd day i stay at kampar without attending any classes. I guess next week I wouldnt cum bak kampar. I wil just stay at home to study on my own. My self- set study week. Guess what, I hav got 2 weeks study weeks. It's enuf for me. I hav set a goal for this sem. Its a MUST for me to achieve. Bit by bit, im sure i can overcome it. Support myself to the MAX. haha..

Yest received a bad news frm him which can definitely push me deep inside a clough. He promised me he wil come bak by tis week. Sigh, he told me his family wil b going to KL to meet him. Means that he cant cum bak. Im sad and very much disappointed. I'm reali unhappy. I wan to be all alone. Tat's my pattern. I switched off both of my hp, i dun wish to receive any msg or cal frm him. I just wish to be all alone. A lonely night. But i think he wouldnt feel gud that he cant manage to catch up wif me. Sorry, i dun hav the mood to talk to any1, i juz wan to lock myself in the room. T.T Til now im not feeling gud as well. I hope to be bak to my home but tomoro i hav to attend lecture class. So no choice, hav to stay one more day here. After tat, say gudbye to kampar for 2 weeks.Hee^^

Seriously in low progression of my studies. Cant reali focus too much. I guess sum1 can throw away my laptop, mayb it makes me focus more than that. Haha..i sleep more than studying frankly to say. Start yawning whenever i take my notes or start memorizing. Haha..sounds so lazy. Yup,im definitely damn lazy. Lazy worm is me..ME!!

Anyway,jia you for all Utarians. All the best and best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment