Saturday, August 7, 2010

Feel Good

well..today just got the chance to hang out wif my beloved sis ♥
i hav not met her for almost one month..
wee^^
she treated me to eat my favourite cake --> chocolate banana
both of us ordered three slice of cakes..
imagine that..!!
wow..we're reali a big eater
but at the end we couldnt finish it..
TOO FULL :)
managed to buy a new shoes in Vincci again
total up,i hav got 8 shoes in kampar..
if my parents noe tis..im sure i wil get killed
told my hubby bout tis..
get SCOLDED
T.T

week 11 is cuming..
final is around the edge..
started to feel terrible as im not well prepared for it
but i dun wish to study for last min cuz its sure that i wil end up like im rushing to finish it ):

a day which is given by GOD
and we're given a chance to enjoy the day to the fullest
let go the sadness
strive for happiness
wsh av1 can stay happily each day

ntg much to say..
enjoy yr weekedn av1
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment