Thursday, August 26, 2010

Finally

Finally. Yes, finally i hav reached Ipoh. My lovely place to stay at. 3 days at kampar is definitely boring to the max. Imagine that u hav no place to go, no entertainment at all. All the while u hav the onli choice, is just staying inside yr room, facing yr lappie. Other than that, ntg else can be done over thr. Feel great once i reached Ipoh. *GRIN*

This week my sisters are cuming bak. For sure my house will full of joys and laughters. And we plan to go Lost World to hav fun. Hopefully we can make it cuz i hope i can release all my stress over thr. Keep studying these few days make myself turn mad n get bored of reading those notes.

Well, i didnt sleep well yest nite. I managed to fall asleep at 6am. But due to hot weather and sum matters that bother my sleeping mode, i cant sleep well. Most of the time i stayed awake.

Dear, sorry for making u sad again and again. Im reali sorry. I noe u're disappointed upon me. Well, ntg much to say except SORRY. Hope u do 4giv all my mistakes. Miss u and Luv u to the MAX. ♥

Gotta hav a rest. Tonite wil b fighting hard again. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment