Sunday, August 29, 2010

Shoulder is HURT

My siblings and I went to Lost World on Sat. Out of the blue moon we decided to go thr. Rmb vividly, on that day, the sun was shinning too mercilessly on us and we spent almost 5 hours there. My skin is totally burnt. the heat burns my skin. My both sides shoulder are hurt and til injured oredi. Its so damn pain. No more playing under the hot sun and say NO to Lost World cuz there hav few games to play. No fun at all. For me, i prefer Sunway Lagoon. Hubby asks me whether i wan to go with him. Haha. I shall consider that after my finals. Wee^^

These few days I do not hav mood to study. I'm juz busy fooling around wif my sisters. Guess what. We do hav lots of activities to enjoy. Haha. Hubby is not happy due to sum matter happes on him. How i wish i could help him along but. Sigh! I know i couldnt help except staying by his side and listen to his problems. He never knows that i feel heartache whenever he tells me abt his problems yet i couldnt help him along. I feel im useless. T.T

Well, hopefully avthing goes well to him and my skin gets well soon. (=

No comments:

Post a Comment