Monday, August 30, 2010

GONE

Aiks. Time passes so fast. Sisters just left Ipoh. When can I get to meet them again? Sigh. My Beijing trip has cancelled cuz it falls on end of Oct, and it's the 1st week of my new semester, so i couldnt join them. But i didnt feel sad once i noe that i couldnt go cuz the place i long to go is Hong Kong. Perhaps next year i will be going?? Hopefully. (= Seems that avthing is gone. Gone!

To my dearest Hubby: I know u're in down mood recently. And what can I do i just to by yr side and listen to all yr grumbles. I couldnt help. I'm helpless. Somehow I feel that im useless. But whenever i face problems, u're the problem solver of mine. ♥ I know too many problems are rushing towards you n you hav limited time and financial to help solving these continuous problems. But, I believe, nothing couldnt be solved. I'm sure you can do it. I'm here to giv my fully support to u. Hubby, u're the most important in my life but not av1. If im asked what is yr rank in my heart and I can definitely tel u that u're No. 1. No reasons to explain.

Hopefully things can be settled ASAP and you wil live more happily than ever. Take care over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment