Saturday, August 21, 2010

Feel bored at home =(

Arrrrgh.. I'm damn bored staying at home. Who can save me out from here? I wish to go shopping but i promised myself not to buy anything within this half year cuz i did spend alot n alot when i was in KL last week. I wil warn myself from buying things again. Hopefully it works.

What can i do now besides holding my notes? What can i do to occupy my time? PPS pehaps? Duhh..i stil feel boring. I do not hav the mood to study to the best yet. Somebody can cheer me up. Yes, the onli one is HIM. But he's not by my side at this moment. He's enjoying his shopping time wif his pals. SIGH!! How i wish im in KL to be with him. CPY, face the facts. It's impossible. T.T Nothing i can do except waiting for his calls. =(

So fast it comes to the end of August. And soon it will come to the end of the year. I wonder why this year passes so fast and it seems juz a blink of eyes. Yes, treasure the time and cherish the things you hav. Do not feel regret after making decision to do certain things. Think carefully before stepping out. Think carefully before speaking out or taking actions. (=

Stay happy and you will find out that yr life will full of joys and happiness. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment