Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sunday Sunday Sunday (",)

as i mentioned b4,sunday is my family day
so as usual,v had our lunch at "mun zhong" 2geta wif my relatives
guess wat!! today's meals was pretty exp
RM247.. wow..thanks DAD..u're the great one ♥
after tat we went shopping mall to grab stuffs..
spent another RM300 ++
can imagine how much things we bought???
elder sis is going bac to kl..
aiks..gudbye...will see u very soon :) take care

well..here i wan to emphasize tat independent is very much important to us..
as we're stepping in2 adult stage..
decisons shud b made by yrself,but nt relying on yr families or frens to help u
yes,perhaps v can seek sum advices frm them
getting info which path shud b right to walk on..
anyhow,the final decision u hav to make it yrself..
if mistakes happen,take it as a lesson n don't repeat it in future..
for me,im super relying my family or frens or even my hubby to do avthing for me
in another word of saying,im LAZY to think wats right or wrong..
didnt bear the consequence..didnt think much bout future
im just LAZY for avthing..
BUT~~~~~~~~~
as days are passing by..
im changing..yes..i shud change..
cuz im adult now..
n i shud hav made my own decision rather than relying on others
guess wat,ppl wil feel tat u're useless or starts criticizing u if keep acting like tis..
yes..perhaps it sounds hard to do avthing on yr own..
y not u hav a try n belif tat u can do it??
or mayb without any help frm yr families or frens,u could do it better?
who knows rite??
seriously,im quite relying my hubby as well..
he grumbles me alot bout tis matter
yes,its too late for me to noe tat i shud hav b independent..
sorry hubby..
someday later u wil open yr eyes wide n realise tat im chaning!!!
haha...juz wait n see ya

besides,i do nt like ppl to rely me as well..
the feeling is juz like..hmm...nt feeling gud..
the more u rely,the more i feel disgusting n irritating.
n i wil juz walk away frm yr life n may nt mix u anymore..
yup...tats me..
yes,if frens rely on u sumtimes..
yes..u can help if u hav the ability..
but if sum1 is too relying heavily on me..
sorry..i wil stay away frm u..
mayb u feel tat im nt a gud fren..
yes..u can think tis..
but i do tis juz to let u noe tat u shouldnt be like tis
frens wil leave u someday n they may not help u avtime whenever u're in problems..
so,try to solve problems yrself..
n tel yrself
"YES,I CAN DO IT"

i hope i can change as well..
time is needed to prove

wooohooo~~~
is in happy mood these few days
cuz im gonna meet my beloved hubby soon..
wonder whr he wil bring me to hang around..
*claps*

well,stop rite here..
stay happy av1

No comments:

Post a Comment