Thursday, August 19, 2010

I'm tired

I'm mentally exhausted. I dont wonder why and hav no ideas why i will be like this? Is it the effect of the dream when i took my nap in the afternoon?? My dream appears many characters, couldnt rmb who they are,n they juz make me difficult to run out from danger life. I try to get out frm the dream, ya, my mental is awaken but i couldnt get to wake up.It's so scary indeed and luckily i managed to wake up from the horrible scene. I felt headache after the nap. =(

Recently im addicted in reading articles posted in FB. Those articles are reli meaningful and it teaches me alot and i get to know more truth abt human being. Yes,i do learn alot from the articles. Ppl,please share more articles,i do like to read. Thanks.

Hubby keeps nagging me like an old woman. He dislikes the way i skip my meals and nowadays he keeps checking me whether i hav taken my dinner. He got very angry when i told him that i juz bought burger as my dinner. He closed my calls n even showed me his temper. Hubby,i know that im getting thinner and thinner. But, you hav to noe that im officially broke. Imagine that yr purse left onli RM60 and stil nid to survive for 2 weeks?? Duhh.. You ask me to eat more in order to reach the weight of 46kg. Yes,frankly to tell, im trying hard to gain weight. You sigh when you see my body size is just like skeleton. You even scolded me if i dont eat well, you will dump me away. Haha, i noe tat u're trying to frighten me. Well, i wil try to gain fats. This is the promise i make for you.

Finals is at the edge of corner. I'm not well prepared for it. And i noe that im stil in holiday mood. What happen to me? I shall set a target for myself and work harder to strive for it. Is that possible for me? I will just try. Hubby gives me lots of supports and sometimes i do make some grumbles to him that i face some pressures and wish he's beside me. He tries to make me happy with his jokes. Yes, he's a big joker that onli can cheer up my day. Thanks alot my hubby. Without you owaz to be my side, i couldnt imagine that how my life wil get into unimaginable situation. ♥

woo hoo.. Gotta start studying now. Add oil to all my frens that are going to sit for finals. (=

No comments:

Post a Comment